Anders Nyström...

A blind man once stepped on Anders Nystrom's shoe. Anders replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Anders Nystrom!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Anders Nystrom.

Anders resurrected me thrice(I died from an heart attack after their gigs in Turkey thrice)So he can resurrect Diabolical Masquarede with no effort.He also killed me thousands of times(if you are a devoted follower,you will feel more shame about your sins)

PS:And probably i listen his songs more than anything on earth...so maybe more than my parents.

LifeDepraved said:
A blind man once stepped on Anders Nystrom's shoe. Anders replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Anders Nystrom!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Anders Nystrom.

That was my favourite Chuck Norris one :lol: :lol:

When I was working at a company in Italy we have a custormer in Sweden and guess the name of the person who sent us an enquiry?
Anders Nyström...ha ha it was funny to see that signature and then calling in Sweden:"Could I speak with Mr. Anders Nyström please? ha ha"
It must be a very common name:)

ether said:
When I was working at a company in Italy we have a custormer in Sweden and guess the name of the person who sent us an enquiry?
Anders Nyström...ha ha it was funny to see that signature and then calling in Sweden:"Could I speak with Mr. Anders Nyström please? ha ha"
It must be a very common name:)

..or you have talked to Blakkheim :<

Actually the name Andreas Karlsson is more common then Anders Nystr&#246;m...
there are at least 2 Andreas Karlsson only in Metal, not to speak about other genres of music and non musicians in Sweden that go by that name.

As for Anders being 1/3 Cherokee...Anders ate a whole Native American:D
be politically correct...the real Indians are in Birmingham, England

paradoxile said:
Actually the name Andreas Karlsson is more common then Anders Nyström...
there are at least 2 Andreas Karlsson only in Metal, not to speak about other genres of music and non musicians in Sweden that go by that name.
Yeah, you're totally right in this case... You can add to this at least 20 hockey players and my old classmate.

LifeDepraved said:
No Anders in Darkane either :heh:

the only people I know named Anders are Blackheim, Anders Nordin(Opeth) and Anders Mareby(Unicorn)...strangly enough all of them are connected in some way or another to Dan Swan&#246;

paradoxile said:
the only people I know named Anders are Blackheim, Anders Nordin(Opeth) and Anders Mareby(Unicorn)...strangly enough all of them are connected in some way or another to Dan Swanö

Well of course but wich Swedish band isnt connected at all with Mr. Swanö?

i mean really we could start the "kevin bacon" game with Dan Swanö...

bah, since when am I politically correct???

Chuck Norris got the idea for the Total Body Gym when he saw Anders Nystrom bench press his own penis, and decided to market a gym using much lighter weights.

Contrary to popular belief, the world's most active volcano isn't Mt. Etna in Italy, it is actually Anders Nystrom's penis.

I just made that one up