Anders' Tour Diary for Ultimate Guitar

MadMeg

Oct 12, 2004
Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere and I just missed it, but Anders seems to be doing a tour diary for Ultimate Guitar.

Tour Diary

:)

Yeah, it is funny that I was just listening to Silent Stage a few days ago. I love Rapture, but they have been inactive for quite awhile. Someone from the band actually made a forum post last month saying that they were working on demos, but I guess that not everyone in the band is dedicated unfortunately.

Part 4 is up already. Jonas is a little more chatty in this one.

Metal Hammer's own festival Hammerfest is located in a weird (to me) environment. Some kind of vacation camp in the midst of beautiful hills and next to the ocean. As I have never seen this kind of camp before, the first thing that comes to mind is the ferries that go between Finland and Sweden. If you would take out the interior of those ferries and place them on land… that would describe it. Apartment complexes with cabins/apartments everywhere and each one filled with shitfaced people. Perfect place for a metal festival really.

:lol:

Cool! I enjoyed reading all this.
And now that Anders and Jonas have done their duties, it would be nice to read from the other boys as well!!

+2 for you
futile is incredible

I told same thing to Petri in Ljubljana last Saturday - man, Rapture should really tour somewhere with Katatonia or Swallow the sun nex time :headbang: He looked happy to hear that, of course.

Gonna read the other parts of the diary... Nille and Sodomizer were truly great on stage!!!
Hope they'll both remain with Katatonia.

What about the next parts of the tour ???
What 'Sodo' wrote was so funny :lol: It seems like he only wants to sleep :lol:
And when they all wrote about showers or laundry is funny too. In fact, I was wondering if they ever wash t-shirts they're used to wear each night on stage or not... :p

Obviously the vast majority of what comes out the PA system is live musicmanship anyway, and 'tonia has had fairly layered production for a good 10 years now, so I cant agree that its very different situations. And, seeing them live 5-6 times in scandinavia, at least half of these occasions they sounded thin as fuck. But, hell, bottom line is that im happy they finally faced reality and brought in the backingtracks.

shit, i went to the cardiff gig and then went to fuel after, we left pretty soon though because we needed cash and there were some ladies in another place. wouldve much preferred to slam a few jagerbombs down anders neck though.