Anders' Tour Diary for Ultimate Guitar

As usual, was nice reading even these last 2 parts of the diary.

I liked especially Nille's part, bcs he talked about the 3 Italian dates and the one in Slovenia which I attended. He also confirmed that club was very hot and that the crowd was very loud :headbang:. In fact when they performed 'Omerta' and Jonas was singing, we really looked like screaming goats with our very highest voices, louder than his :lol:
Nice the way he describes people, places or simply facts writing 'Sweeet' :).

One of the funniest part from Daniel's diary

Saturday 03 April 2010 DE/Bochum

Blakki: We played here back in 2003, on the Viva Emptiness tour!
Daniel: I don't recognize anything from this venue.
Blakki: Don't you remember we met that girl for the first time at the yard over there?!?
Daniel: Dude, we've never been here before!
Blakki: I remember everything. The venue, the backstage, the catering...
Daniel: Well i don't! Are you sure you haven't got it mixed up?
Blakki: It's ZECHE!! How could you not remember?!?
Daniel: I remember Zeche Carl. This is just Zeche!
Blakki: Stop it! You are so fucking stupid! It's the same! Zeche...Zeche Carl!
Daniel: Whatever man!
Tour Manager joins: That was Zeche Carl in Essen. This is Zeche in Bochum!
Blakki: ......................
Daniel: Who's fucking stupid now?

Actually there are sooo many nice clubs and places for playing in Deutschland you can't recall 'em all for real.

Yeah, that part is particularly funny if you compare it with this:

Anders - March 4rd, 2010, Thursday…

Woke up in Cologne, parked outside the Luxor venue. Apparently, we had played here before because the other guys recognized it already from the outside and then I saw our old stickers backstage, but couldn't fucking recall it. Not the venue, not the backstage, nothing really made my memories come alive, am I getting senile?

:lol:

Oh, I had forgotten that part. So Anders is really gettin' old :lol: Just kiddin'... as I said in the previous post, there are toooo many live clubs in Germany. That country is too ahead for music, especially if compared to Italy.

Haha, me and Anders seem to have something in common there... Don't think it has anything to do with getting older though, at least I've been like that all my life. However, I've learnt to deal with it. Just see it this way: it kinda makes life extra spicy 'cause you experience more surprises than other people...o_O

Anyway, great stories overall. Thanks, Katatonia (and MadMeg for posting the links).

In addition, it would have been interesting to hear more exactely how they feel about their concerts. Like don't they sometimes have "special moments" on stage? A change of the personal perception of a song for example. Or is it pretty much the same every day, every song, for every member? And lots of other stuff I'd like to know... maybe I should start listing all my questions and do my own "serious interview" next time... :cool:

Forgot to share a couple of live photos with you from the gig in Lubljana and since I don't remember which was the thread were we wrote about the Spring Tour, I post 'em here. Hope you like them.

katatonia1.jpg

katatonia2.jpg

sculture1.jpg

sculture2.jpg

"What topped the night of as even more bizarre was that we decided to run to McDonalds just before the buss call that night and order 60 (!!!) cheeseburgers with spare coins! "

WINWINWIN