Andrew W.K.is one of the biggest musical joke ever

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Of course everyone knows about his song "Party Hard" and that ALL of his lyrics are about partying.I checked out some of his lyrics and,yes,they are alabout partying,which I thought went out at the end of the 80's.There's one song called"Party 'till You Puke" and the first 2 verses of the song are SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!

Party 'till you puke

We're not gonna die
You can never kill us
We're not gonna die
You're never gonna hurt us

We dent,we rob
We choke,we gun
We kill,we stab
We rob,we steal

And it's just those 2 verses and the line "Party till you puke" repeated over and over againg for the whole songs...most of his songs are just like that.The funny(or disturbing)thing was that I saw an article in Revolver magazine calling this guy the "Saviour of Rock".I say we need more Andrew W.K. flaming around here...he's almost as bad as Nevermoure.

I saw copies of Dead Heart...,PoE,and the s/t at FYE,but not many other record stores.Most of these stores only carry music that is trendy at the time.Who knows,maybe a few yrs from now MTV will accidentily play a video by Nevermore and the MTV viewers will think that,because this is what is in MTV,this is what they must like and then Nevermore and and other metal cds will be in surpluses in record stores and pop and rap music will be on it's way to downfall...just a thought:) ...won't happen,I know,but still an interesting thought.The trends nowadays are so ridiculous that something like this may happen.

NoLordy can get Century Media tickets free or VERY low cost, he has connections through a local music store who has a friend in CM itself. :)

yeah, Andrew WK eats dick.

funny this turned into a thread about underground CDs in big retail stores though; there's a mall not far from me that is totally ghetto, yet the music shop there has an unreal selection of metal, and not just "nu" stuff either. Death metal, black, power, old school shit... it's weird..

all at retarded $20 per CD prices though. fuck that.

heh.... sorry bout that, im the threader shreader

cant wait to see his dumb ass at ozzfest so i can throw rocks at him... and if i somehow catch a guitar pick, my ass is goin to Ebay, im not savin that fucker