Andromeda for Progpower IV!

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
I don't mean to insult. I just think there should be a certain "population magnitude" when determining release dates. What that would be, I don't know... but something greater than Japan's 125 million inhabitants.

Yet Japan's sales will equal or surpass either US or Europe's...

Remember which market kept this music financially viable through the 90s... that's eased up a little, but Japan's hardly insignificant.

Well, no, you didn't mention me per se, but there weren't any other even close to debates/arguments going on except for Jim & my discussion. My bad and my apologies.

And I'm glad I can amuse you. :)

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
Yet Japan's sales will equal or surpass either US or Europe's...

Remember which market kept this music financially viable through the 90s... that's eased up a little, but Japan's hardly insignificant.

Well, you're right... unfortunately for North America... I'm sure Japan's sales figures for obscure metal dwarfs North America's... despite the smaller population... But I will still include "II=I" in my personal Top 25 (or whatever) list for 2003 (except for those infernal Perps) because it was near impossible for me to acquire a copy before the Europe/NA release dates.

Originally posted by markgugs
Well, no, you didn't mention me per se, but there weren't any other even close to debates/arguments going on except for Jim & my discussion. My bad and my apologies.

And I'm glad I can amuse you. :)
I'll apologize too then. I may have let my recent disgust for the internet pervade my thoughts too much. I'll stick around and read more of your threads now that you seem like a cool person though.

To get back on topic... I love Andromeda. I've heard some of II = I and can't wait 'til I have a copy in my hands.