Andromeda

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Went shopping at Vintage Vinyle yesterday in Fords N.J. and found the new Live Andromeda "Playing off the board, ass kicking live 12 track cd.Recorded in Poland 10/31/06.... Any one else have or heard this cd?? its a barnburner.:headbang:

Have you seen the DVD?

It rocks! Well, at least the music because the crowd was just sitting there watching...if there was a shot of the crowd AT ALL!

No, I just picked up the cd not the DVD.. I have them all Except ""Final Extension"" which I cant find..:(

I didnt know they were selling the live cd separately.

There's a version out there that has the DVD and CD...I think Ken sold this version a while back..

You can get it at the competition's website for almost 40 bucks

Bob:

You should check our site once in a while. We normally have The Final Extension in stock for $9. It will be back in stock in a day or so.

Ken

Did you like The Immunity Zone Bob?

I personally liked it, but not as much as their previous two efforts. Also, I thought the production was a bit too low ... I know I know, with the loudness war and stuff, I shouldn't be complaining but I still think the engineers went a bit far on this one...

I like it a lot, But out of all there cds , I still think their first cd (Extension of a wish) is my Fav. IMO.....:):headbang: