Andy with Fozzy

Well guys! I found with emule a video of Fozzy with Andy live on the WWE Raw.
:D it's great to see Andy dressed as a crusader on stage with Jericho and the guitarrist of Stuck Mojo headbanging!!!
Search with emule this:
Fozzy - To Kill A Stranger(Live WWE RAW).mpg

Maurizio

no I just mixed it and played the solo on Balls To The Wall, I wasn't going to let anyone else play that one :worship: Wolf Hofmann :headbang:

I'm out the loop with the Fozzy thing these days, they went all serious on me, I was wanting to take it a step further, fire breathing, sword fighting, gtr duals, come on on a fake horse etc, oh well it was a laugh, I keep in touch with Rich and Chris and occasionally meet up and talk about Euro metal.

Andy Sneap said:
I'm out the loop with the Fozzy thing these days, they went all serious on me, I was wanting to take it a step further, fire breathing, sword fighting, gtr duals, come on on a fake horse etc, oh well it was a laugh, I keep in touch with Rich and Chris and occasionally meet up and talk about Euro metal.
ahahah great coming on stage with a fake horse :tickled:
Well I think it's a good sounding album!
Classic metal with a great modern production.

Maurizio

I finally got this downloaded... haha it's pretty cool... the broadcast mix is terrible... Andy's guitar is virtually non-existant in the mix.

...I'm just waiting for Andy's brand new designer range of "knight-wear" to be released :headbang: