andy's samples

ghostchant

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2005
hey i've read in countless posts people talking about the samples andy put up (kick, snare) but i can't find a link to hear actual samples, can anyone help me out?

ghostchant said:
hey i've read in countless posts people talking about the samples andy put up (kick, snare) but i can't find a link to hear actual samples, can anyone help me out?
i just found the link, which is still working, by simply using the search function. i could just paste it to you here, but that would promote laziness... sorry! find if yourself:loco:

unless someone else here doen't mind having to answer the same question over and over again..... i can't be "arsed".

SEARCH FUNCTION.. it works now for quite some time. \m/

now when i use these in drumagog are they spossed to represent like light to heavy hits or do i just pick best drum hit i like and use to replace original im real new to drumagog. also cuting these up how long to i let the tail of audio go?? any help with this stuff would be great!!!:hotjump:

I just expanded the WAV file and ZOOMED IN till i couldnt see any more of the wav then cut it there. Also make sure you get the front of the WAV file cut perfect or youll get a delay when hitting the sample .....

I use them all, i just vary the sample im using as im going through the song. Especially during fills. unfortunately i dont have anything cool like Drumagog or DFH ....