Andy Sneap samples?

InvalidInk

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Hey I've been lurking on here for awhile and I decided I am gonna post on here now...

I have been look for awhile now and I can't seem to find the Andy Sneap drum samples everyone always talks about. I have used the search engine numerous times and searched through countless topics and no luck.

If you guys could help me out I would appreciate it greatly.

No, they are NOT royalty free. Every time u use them a little program inside the samples contact ur online bank account and transfer money to Andys bank. U haven't realized that the samples masked wma files are?
The prog counts the ammount of hits u use and calculates the prise u have to pay. Any more questions?

Frank'nfurter said:
No, they are NOT royalty free. Every time u use them a little program inside the samples contact ur online bank account and transfer money to Andys bank. U haven't realized that the samples masked wma files are?
The prog counts the ammount of hits u use and calculates the prise u have to pay. Any more questions?

I thought we were meant to keep that quiet so Andy got more money!?!

~BURNY~ said:
Comon' dude, don't be so touchy. Just some silly jokes, nothing more. ;)
granted...and I don't mind being the butt of a joke. I just didn't want to go using andy's samples on my next album if I'm not supposed to you know? that would be pretty shitty.