Andy Sneap, a 'Set Designer'?

i believe it refers to the fact that andy came in and set up all the initial tracking and gave advice/instructions as to how to proceed to the acting engineer, and my old temporary studio partner, Mark Keaton at his Sharkbite Studio facility.

James Murphy said:
i believe it refers to the fact that andy came in and set up all the initial tracking and gave advice/instructions as to how to proceed to the acting engineer, and my old temporary studio partner, Mark Keaton at his Sharkbite Studio facility.
Since I used to work at b+N (and am admitting it in public) I can say that probably what's actually going on is that All Music guide fucked up. Barnes and noble gets all there info from them and AMG seems to approach this shit pretty recklessly from what I can tell. For the first 6mo my bands record was out they said we were from some state that we weren't from in the review and credited Travis Smith as producer. There are hundreds of other examples I'm not thinking of. I guess the flipside is that they are entering info for thousands of records a month so the room for error is high and the time to go back and fix it is very low.

egan. said:
Since I used to work at b+N (and am admitting it in public) I can say that probably what's actually going on is that All Music guide fucked up. Barnes and noble gets all there info from them and AMG seems to approach this shit pretty recklessly from what I can tell. For the first 6mo my bands record was out they said we were from some state that we weren't from in the review and credited Travis Smith as producer. There are hundreds of other examples I'm not thinking of. I guess the flipside is that they are entering info for thousands of records a month so the room for error is high and the time to go back and fix it is very low.

yeah.. his actual credit in the CD reads: "Initial studio set up by Andy Sneap"