Little sneap news....

unsilpauly said:
jason is a member of this forum under the name axeman720. all the footage ive seen leads me to believe hes a cool dude. cant wait to see how his tracking and andy mixings will sound in comparison to chimairas other stuff. i bet it will be a step up for sure, not that ben did a bad job or anything. impossibility is one of my faves:headbang:

NO hes not. HAHA. jason doesnt do forums. my name is mark bro, i engineer at audiohammer and yes he and i will be working on the chimaira record together. We're very excited to get the guys in, we love workin with them. True pros in every sense of the word. We think the album has everything behind it to turn out great!

axeman720 said:
NO hes not. HAHA. jason doesnt do forums. my name is mark bro, i engineer at audiohammer and yes he and i will be working on the chimaira record together. We're very excited to get the guys in, we love workin with them. True pros in every sense of the word. We think the album has everything behind it to turn out great!

Awesome, great to hear. I'm interested to hear them with a different set of ears behind the board.

You post on the HCAF too, right?

I must be the only person who thought the only real redeeming quality of Chimaira was Kevin Talley, but to each their own. Hopefully it'll be an interesting album.

nwright said:
Awesome, great to hear. I'm interested to hear them with a different set of ears behind the board.

You post on the HCAF too, right?

sure do! and yeah man we are excited to be workin with the guys on the full length. gonna kick lotsa ass.

axeman720 said:
cool. sorry mark, my bad. keep up the good work man.