KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Taps Producer ANDY SNEAP For New Album Mix

I really don't expect people to be at their optimum all the time, be it producers or fanboys.

This comment is GOLD: "silly KILLSWITCH ENGAGE...not even sneap can make you sound metal"

Tbh Andy has done some great mixes but none of his KSE stuff is amongst my favourites.

Howards screams are weak and his cleans are better suited for Broadway than metalcore. Jesse's are perfect.

well we can agree to disagree :p I saw some live clips with Jesse both his growl and cleans where very weak. You may not like Howards voice but he is a much better singer/growler on all levels

I prefer Howard to Jesse, but thats beside the point.

FINALLY KILLSWITCH WILL HAVE ANOTHER ALBUM THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE PURE MUD!

Yay, can't wait to hear it Andy!

Thank fuck. I have nothing but respect for Adam D but the mixes he's been putting out recently have just not been great. He reached and surpassed his peak unfortunately IMO.

Looking forward to this!! Howard is one of the very few metal vocalists who really has good vocal technique and knows what he's doing. Also his original voice was what separated this band from the masses but I hope Jesse can fill his place somehow. Won't judge until I'll hear it. However, the live clips I've seen of Jesse made me think KsE is going bankrupt. I hope I'll be proven wrong!

EDIT: I'm also happy that Adam is finally using PRS guitars... it only took over 10 years... :D