Angra - Black Hearted Soul video

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
ANGRA Release Video “Black Hearted Soul”

558DD51E-angra-upload-secret-garden-japanese-tour-video-episode-2-image.jpg
“Black Hearted Soul” is the third music video from the band's latest album Secret Garden. Directed by Drico Mello, who’s also responsible for the Angels Cry 20th Anniversary DVD and the music video for “Final Light”. The video was entirely made with scenes taken in May during a successful Japanese tour where it was captured with all the love and affection of the band for the Japanese culture as well as the devotion and excitement of the Japanese fans for their Brazilian idols.

Angra recently uploaded Episode #2 of a video recap of their Secret Garden Japanese Tour, in support of their newest album, Secret Garden, recorded at Fascination Street Studios in Sweden with producer Jens Bogren (Bloodbath, Soilwork, Dragonforce). Watch episodes #1 and #2 below:
Episode #1:

Episode #2:

Catch Angra live at the following shows:
p19kgvons41h182e5j46avm8ui4.jpg
September
9 - B.B. King Blues Club - New York, NY
11 - Center Stage ProgPower USA - Atlanta, GA
19 - Rock In Rio - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
November
7 - HSBC - Sao Paulo, Brazil

This one is easily my favorite Angra album! It sounds more mature, Fabio's vocals sound right at home, and the songwriting is proggy and adventurous but also classic power metal. I've been playing this one a *lot* all year. It just might be album of the year for me, but it has some stiff competition with Stratovarius right around the bend.

Honestly I hope the next one sounds just like this, including Fabio being in the band. I wonder how much of a difference not having Kiko will make, though...