Angra - Temple of Shadows

SavagePanda

New Metal Member
Jul 26, 2003
Niterói, Brazil
Ok, this is the tittle of new Angra's album, to be released in 9/8

the track list is :

1- Deus le Volt (M:Kiko Loureiro)
2 - Spread your Fire (M:Edu Falaschi-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
3 - Angels and Demons (M:Edu Falaschi-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
4 - Waiting Silence (M: Rafael Bittencourt-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
5 - Wishing Well (M:Edu Falaschi/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
6 - Temple of Hate (M:Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
7 - The Shadow Hunter (M: Rafael Bittencourt-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
8 - No Pain for the Dead (M: Rafael Bittencourt-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
9 - Wings of Destination (M: Rafael Bittencourt-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
10 - Sprouts of Time (M:Kiko Loureiro/L: Rafael Bittencourt)
11 - Morning Star (M: Rafael Bittencourt-Kiko Loureiro/L:Rafael Bittencourt)
12 - Late Redemption (M:Kiko Loureiro/L: Rafael Bittencourt)
13 - Gate XIII (M: Kiko Loureiro-Rafael Bittencourt-Edu Falaschi)

And you can see the cover here:

http://paginas.terra.com.br/informatica/m3741/Temple-of-Shadows.jpg

It won't be released 8/8. It's currently 8/12 lol

From the website:
"Anxiety towards Temple Of Shadows increases day by day and the release date is schedule for September. Stay tuned!"

-Kronikle

Kronikle66 said:
It won't be released 8/8. It's currently 8/12 lol

From the website:
"Anxiety towards Temple Of Shadows increases day by day and the release date is schedule for September. Stay tuned!"

-Kronikle

Oh yeah ! You're right. it's 9/8 :Spin:

938_news_capa.jpg

I've read a review of the album in Rock Brigade magazine (very famous here in Brazil ) saying that there'll be some Death and Thrash Metal in it. Sounds really promissing :headbang:

Is a really really great album with some progressive touches.
For me the best songs are Waiting Silence, The Shadow Hunter, No Pain For The Dead, Sprouts Of Time and Morning Star.
I don't have idea of the released date in europe. I want it now!

Sorry for my english.

Eh... Very Eh... It's definently not one of Angra's highlights. The singer sounds 75% Rhapsody, 25% Rebirth Angra. I'd say this whole album sounds actually 50% Rhapsody, 50% Angra. This just isn't Angra at it's greatest like their previous ones were. It sounds like their music has just changed too much to something that doesn't blend well with their previous sound.

6/10

-Kronikle

i heard the song Temple of Hate, and was impressed by it. really tight-sounding. looks like i'll prolly pick this cd up when its released in the usa

I don't like this album at all. Big drop from Rebirth. There's either too much cliched power metal or soft ballads. They also sound like they're copying Dream Theater in places. And what the hell happened to Edu's voice?