Angra

bloodbath666

Nov 30, 2004
How many people here are angra fans? I think these guyz are incredible I have temple of shadows and it rocks man. Kiko and Rafael's playing is really top notch. I love the rebirth dvd that came with it, simply amazing. :headbang: :headbang:

bloodbath666 said:
How many people here are angra fans? I think these guyz are incredible I have temple of shadows and it rocks man. Kiko and Rafael's playing is really top notch. I love the rebirth dvd that came with it, simply amazing. :headbang: :headbang:
angra= Godz:headbang: love the new album

I am!
I like Angra... but... Kiko = ASSHOLE!!!! I hate him! So stupid, arrogant... A very good guitarrist, but as a person...

But they're an amazing band!

Damn really? Kiko is amazing, and if he really is an ass in real life, that really sucks. I love his playing completely tho, I need to get no gravity at some point. \m/

Last week I bought Holy Land (for just €1,-:D ) because you were all talking about it, and yes, I also like it!

Kiko is indeed a great player, he does amazing things!:OMG:

I also like that it's a (sort of) concept album...for some reason I just enjoy that. Does every Angra album have a concept?

(BTW, when my english is terrible again, let me know!!!)