Angry Krank Owner trying to get in contact with Krank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys serious? Let it be user's mistake or manufacture fault, a company HAS to have a responsive customer support department. No response = shitty customer service = enough reason not to buy from them again. No one is asking for free replacement.

I've been struggling with Logitech for my 150$ mouse's broken battery cover, left with a response stating that they don't have/sell these covers and there's nothing to do except giving me a %50 discount coupon just to satisfy me. I got the response in 24 hrs. Even though I'm unable to buy a replacement part from them, I'd still buy something else any day for their excellent customer support. Finding some other solution is your creativity but not having answer from a customer support is something else.

Are you guys serious? Let it be user's mistake or manufacture fault, a company HAS to have a responsive customer support department. No response = shitty customer service = enough reason not to buy from them again. No one is asking for free replacement.

I've been struggling with Logitech for my 150$ mouse's broken battery cover, left with a response stating that they don't have/sell these covers and there's nothing to do except giving me a %50 discount coupon just to satisfy me. I got the response in 24 hrs. Even though I'm unable to buy a replacement part from them, I'd still buy something else any day for their excellent customer support. Finding some other solution is your creativity but not having answer from a customer support is something else.
That´s what i´ve been trying to say.

My contact with them has always been quick.

AFAIK Krank don't sell directly to customers (most bigger companies dont)....if you ruin a part on your Volkswagen you don't emeail VW, you contact your garage, distributor, store, whatever...
same with amp factories, let the/a retailer contact them, you can't be mad for a company with a couple of thousand customers not talking to every single customer in person...imagine how many people they'd have to hire for that!
That's perfectly normal....
that said, I never had problems with their support/customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.