Animated Banner

Kev3136

Holy to the Gods
Feb 8, 2006
Hey Guys,

Sorry I havent been on guys. Ive been busy with the National Art Honors Society, and the job at the Cable Station. But I just had an idea, if you would like that is, I want to try and make an animated page banner for you guys. ... I've not really tried this before so its going to be a little new to me, so it may take me a little while. I was checking out the site and was going to look around when I decided that I might be able to help with that.

Also... What format is the Banner image under? Do you use a certain format or template? I just need to knowe before I can correctly format the end project file, and optimize it so that it can be used on the web-site... with your approval.

Thanks guys... Ill post more information as the project comes along!

lol Thats alright.. I have been looking at the site and the places that you guys are/ Have been going to and I know it takes some time to do everything. Also... if I have your premission I would like the chance (Just out of boredom, and maybe a little publicity) That I can make a .DWI File of your song and step it to DDR, and possibly post it on a few web-sites.

I figure .... if I can get people to download the level, listen to your music. People would be like.... Oh... these guys freakin rock... I want to listen to them more... If ya know what I mean.. lol But thats totally up to you =]

Ill get working as soon as I can I have a few other projects to scan through first =P