Kat V Banner :)

warmwetos

Member? Yes, I got one =)
Mar 12, 2003
Aliso Viejo, CA
members.cox.net
Dustin, I sent this to you via PM but not sure if you got it. Anyway man, if you are OK with it as a thank you, I would like to create some banner ads for you guys. I need to get pics from the rest of your band mates (if they want individual ones) or I can do up a general Kat V banner.

Here is a link to the one I did for you:

download here: http://www.alteredchords.com/images/kat_v_dustin.gif

kat_v_dustin.gif

Hope you dig it...you guys rock! Can't wait to hear the new CD, Tony :)

Hey Tony!

Yes, I did indeed get your PM witht he lovely banner in which I am now sportin' below in the signature! Thanks man!!!!
:kickass:

Well, I suppose you could do up a banner for each member, but only me and Matt (he being only on ocassion) post online.. the rest are a buch of slacked-jawed lurkers afraid of connecting to the world via online. :p

A general band Banner would be totaly sweet!!! I'd definately sport that proudly if you made one up... and I would hope a few other KAT 5 fans would as well! :Spin: Hopefully it's not to much trouble to do one up.

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Hey Tony!

Yes, I did indeed get your PM witht he lovely banner in which I am now sportin' below in the signature! Thanks man!!!!
!:kickass:
Is that a beer in your hand or you just happy to see me? ;)

Well, I suppose you could do up a banner for each member, but only me and Matt (he being only on ocassion) post online.. the rest are a buch of slacked-jawed lurkers afraid of connecting to the world via online. :p

A general band Banner would be totaly sweet!!! I'd definately sport that proudly if you made one up... and I would hope a few other KAT 5 fans would as well! :Spin: Hopefully it's not to much trouble to do one up.

\m/
Dustin
OK I whipped this out last night...I noticed the female (and the girl) on your new cover work, so I figured I would spin off on that...now I used the same color schema from your logo (keep in mind I don't have the original logo graphic file as well as the font you used for the album) and did what I could with the rest of it. I hope you dig it!

As for the rest of your band mates...tell them the internet won't bite and sometimes they can find purty pictures of women or squirels (whatever turns them on). :)

Cheers, Tony :)

http://www.alteredchords.com/images/kat_v_banner.jpg

kat_v_banner.jpg

Hey Tony, as you can very well see... I'm flying the new banner!

I think it totally kicks ass... you might have outdone yourself on this one! It looks absolutely killer and toatly fits the theme!
:kickass: and yes it;'s a beer I'm holding, just for you!

...now if we can get some more people to sport the banner in the their sigs, that would be sweet! I've got it on all of my sigs in other forums!

\m/
Dustin