ANNO DOMINI

These guys shred, i love the music, sexy as heavy riffs and deep vocals. cant wait for the release. you guys gotta visit brisbane again now i've heard your stuff

These guys shred, i love the music, sexy as heavy riffs and deep vocals. cant wait for the release. you guys gotta visit brisbane again now i've heard your stuff

Thankyou for the kind words Coltzer we truly appreciate it!

Add us on facebook:

FACEBOOK

And Myspace:

MYSPACE

We regularly update tthe facebook so thats probably the best way to follow us. Oh and I can assure you we will be making our way up north again to Brisbane very soon, you will definatly hear about it :)

Guys, another update for those who will be attending the Mayhem Sydney show with us,

We finally have our debut release "Atrocities" printed and ready for sale, as of tomorrow people will actually be able to purchase the album

As well as that we will have Atrocities artwork tee's available which look totally tits!

Hit me up if your interested in purchasing either and your in another state, we will eventually have a bigcartel store up and running soon

Hi Everyone,

With our debut album now released we have also opened our online store for all the folks interstate/oversea's:

ANNO DOMINI STORE

So feel free to hit it up, Aussie shipping is $5 express, international is $10

annodmini2web.jpg

Yes the guys will be hitting the road pretty hard to start off the year with plenty of shows soon to be announced. The first of the year is on home turf in Sydney at the Wall (Bald Faced Stag) Fri Jan 7th and should be a cracker!!!
Extra special guests are DEAD LETTER OPENER from Queensland who last impressed Sydney Metalheads as part of the huge Metal Evilution birthday event.They were also seen supporting TURISAS nationally.Check them out.
Early supports come in the form of locals HAZMAT who are just about to release a new CD and it may even be available on the night as well as Newcastle Power/Groove Death machine OSMIUM GRID. Veterans who for the first time will be showcasing a second guitarist who will most likely chunk their sound up to deadly levels.
Another awesome priced gig too for only $10 so if your in Sydney you know what to do! Get along and kick off the year by supporting Australian Metal.:headbang:

Also there are some shows in Feb in Victoria:

MelbourneflierSMALL.png

Sydney_flier_SMALL.jpg

Wollongong_flier_SMALL.png

The "Atrocities tour 2011" just keeps on pumping for ANNO DOMINI who are set to bludgeon both the Lewisham hotel in Sydney on Feb 18th & The Cabbage Tree Hotel in Wollongong on Feb 19th. These gigs are continuing on from the bands string of shows that have seen them earn respect and a name as currently one of the busiest live Death Metal bands in Oz.
This reputation has just landed the boys an opening spot on the NEVERMORE(usa) tour here in June but first it's their own decimating headlining shows and along for the ride on these 2 gigs are special guests INFEKTION from Victoria spreading their brand of blackened Metal.
Local supports and details are as followed:

Fri Feb 18th @ The Lewisham Hotel - Sydney
ANNO DOMINI
INFEKTION(vic)
DARK ORDER
KATABASIS
OF CONSEQUENCE

7pm $10

Sat Feb 19th @ The Cabbage Tree Hotel - Fairy meadow,Wollongong
ANNO DOMINI
INFEKTION(vic)
NEKROFEIST
TROLLHOGDEN

8pm $10

Both shows once again loudly and proudly brought to you by Metal Evilution. :headbang: