ANNO DOMINI

Yes i am god. thanks for not asking!

You ready for another trip back to Canberra God? :)

feb28th.jpg

Just over a couple of weeks till ANNO DOMINI get to open up for those Brazilian blasters KRISIUN!

krisiunsydney.jpg

We really hope any of you that are going will do your best to get there right from the start and give AD some support.
As soon as i know there stage time it will be posted on here for you all.:headbang:

I saw them at the Under the Southern Cross festival and spoke to Kieran afterwards.
Very professional (that's coming from a 15 year old fan anyway).
Keep it up!

Hails!

Below is the promo review from Procession #4 (cheers Matt). How are you guys going? Any new releases on the horison?

Anno Domini – 3-track promo (08) [VM]

This is a Sydney doom metal band that I have come across a few times as they performed live around the place. To be honest, their live work did not impress me very much. They triggered their drums live and the riffs were sort of forgettable. The clicky drum trigger is here as well, but it sounds fitting rather than obtrusive.

The whole thing is a bit of a surprise to be honest. This 3-track promo offers some angry Death Metal mixed in with menacing, sad guitar licks, reminding me of old My Dying Bride as well as…Cruciform. The production is studio-grade, even incorporating little bits of keyboard ambiance. The whole thing is rather nice to behear. The guitars and bass have a very pleasing thickness to them and the hoarse groaned death metal vocals add to the mix very nicely. I keep using the word “nice” not because this is ugly, dark music is anywhere close to nice, but because I’m a freak and it’s nice to hear old death/doom like this and it puts a smile on my face. Nice little promo.

As recently posted on the band's myspace:

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update on the album. We have completed the drums very nicely in a couple days. We are moving forward and starting on the bass tomorrow. Guitars should be done the week after if all goes well.

Video diaries are being created of every process the band goes through for recording aswell as home studio videos. They should be out in the next couple of weeks on the myspace and on youtube.

Teasers will also be put up on myspace. Samples of tracks just to give you a preview of the album in the not to distant future.

The album is sounding really kickass at the moment! Until next time!

Cheers

Amir - AD

http://www.myspace.com/annodomini

Recording of the new ANNO DOMINI album is nearly complete
Mixing stages are almost upon us then it is over for mastering to be done by Jens Bogren (Katatonia, Opeth, Bloodbath, Amon Amarth, Draconian, Hammerfall, Swallow the Sun and others) at Fascination Street Studios in Sweden. \m/

This album is going to be mammoth!!!!:kickass:

Despite a smaller crowd than expected, AD totally destroyed at The Bald Faced stag last Sat night hot on the heels of an awesome performance at Club Led - Newcastle the week before.

Don't forget to catch the guys live if your a Sydney dweller on Saturday June 12th @ The Sandringham Hotel in Newtown.
Should be a big night.:headbang:

Indeed it is time!!!

New album "Atrocities" will be released next month and your chance to get hold of it first will be made available when the guys tred the boards at Sydney's Factory theatre on Sept 24th for a very special occasion.:worship:
See below:

mayhembig.jpg

Metal Evilution is proud to announce that our own ANNO DOMINI will be opening up for the mighty MAYHEM on their 2010 Australian tour at the Sydney show only.

Main support for the whole tour will be Qld black metallers ASTRIAAL with local openers in every port.

September 21st – The Kings Arms, Auckland

Vassafor, Creeping, Anno Domini Mortus

September 23rd – The Hifi, Melbourne

ASTRIAAL – www.myspace.com/astriaal1

Guild Of Destruction - www.myspace.com/guildofdestruction

September 24th - The Factory, Sydney

Anno Domini - www.myspace.com/annodomini

September 25th - The Hifi, Brisbane

Mongrel’s Cross

September 26th – Capitol, Perth