Daysend (NSW) (ex Psi.Kore/Deadspawn)
Hellspawn
Tyburnjig (NSW)
Abrasion
Eternal Dark (NSW)
1 more band TBA

4.30PM-1.30AM Doors open at 4.00PM Over 18's only

Hope to see you all there

Astriaal were in fact invited to play but because their drummer is now in Urgrund as well and they are playing 2 shows with Portal ang Gospel Of The Horns in Melb on Anzac Day weekend he couldn't make a treck down twice in one week for some reason

As for this show is not being all ages, you should blame your licensing laws. The venue wouldn't allow it. We really wanted it to be all ages as all other shows (Syd, Adel & Bris) are both ALL AGES/Licensed

The other band will be announced shortly

OK, folks complete line up for Morbid Tales Melbourne is as follows

Blood Duster
Alchemist (ACT)
Earth
Sakkuth (QLD)
Daysend (NSW- ex-Psi.Kore/Deadspawn)
Hellspawn
Abrasion (VIC)
Tyburnjig (NSW)
Eternal Dark (NSW)

4.30-1.30AM Sat 3 May, Hi-Fi Bar Doors open at 4.00PM Over 18's only. Merchandise stands, raffles and giveaways will be available on the night. Metal tunes played in between bands. $20 gets you in. Tix will be available at the door

Hope to see you all there!

Well, as far as I can tell I'll be there. I'm not particularly familiar with many bands, in fact only 3, but shows like this are always cool to chill at and take in the sites and sounds over a few cold ones.

DravenMist said:
EDIT: i always forget Hellmaggot!!!

Hellmaggot aren't quite active at the moment, there's been a new recording done under the name of Ninth Gate or something, I think it was mostly written by the guitarist. Not sure what the live gigging situation will be once it's released though, but it appears there won't be any more gigs under the name of Hellmaggot.