Morbid Tales Brisbane

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
By overwhelming public demand Morbid Tales is coming to Brisbane on Sat 17th May at The Vinery. 1PM-1AM Doors open at midday. Line up includes

Blood Duster (VIC)
Astriaal
Sakkuth
Daysend (NSW)
Tyburnjig (NSW)
Dark Order (NSW)
plus more bands TBA

Raffles, merchandise stands and giveaways will be available on the day. Metal tunes played all day in between bands. Cover charge TBA

Hope to see you all at the show

Regards

Alex

The full line up is almost confirmed. So many bands wanted to be on this fest and we could only fit 12 so all spots got booked pretty quickly. The rest of line up will be announced shortly

(from now all my post will be under this nic and not under "entersix". It's the same person though)

Latest update on Morbid Tales Brisbane. We managed to get the festival over 2 stages with one stage being all ages (downstairs) and one for over 18's (upstairs). Both stages will run from 11AM-2AM with upto 30 bands on the bill

Confirmed acts so far are:

Blood Duster (VIC), Dungeon, Sakkuth, Misery, Astriaal, Daysend (NSW- ex. Psi.Kore/Deadspawn), Dark Order (NSW), Vaticide (NSW), Tyburnjig (NSW), Headmess (NSW), Portal, Necrosculpture, Excruciate and many more TBA

Cover charge $25. Raffles, merchandise stands and giveaways will be available on the night. Metal tunes played all day in between bands

Hope to see you all at the show!!!!!!

Twisted Prophecies Entertainme said:
I will see what I can do about Urgrund. Only going to see the two bands, Invisible, what about Sakkuth?

It would kill so hard to see Urgrund again!!

Misery and Dungeon are the two that caught my attention. I saw Sakkuth a couple of months ago at the Jubilee (went to see Misery but they didn't end up playing) and they bored me to tell you the truth...Don't get me started on Shattered and Minus Life :yuk: .

I'll be taking a look at Blood Duster, Astriaal, Dark Order, Portal, Necrosculpture and Excruciate. Should be killer!! Even more killer if Urgrund get on there. :headbang: