Morbid Tales Festival- complete line up

entersix

Dec 29, 2001
Sydney
www.entersix.com
Morbid Tales fesitval is taking place at Blacktown RSL, Sydney NSW on Sat 19th April (Easter Sat) featuring 16 of the best metal bands this country has to offer. The event will run from 10am-1am and will be both licenced and ALL AGES.

The event will feature the following bands:- (playing order hasn't been finalised yet)

Dungeon
Psycroptic (TAS)
Earth (VIC)
Astriaal (QLD)
Sakkuth (QLD)
Hellspawn (VIC)
Anarazel (VIC)
Abrasion (VIC)
Deaths Boundaries (SA)
Raven Black Night (SA)
OMnium Gatherum (SA)
Headmess
Vaticide
Prime Evil
Tyburnjig
Inferis

Cover charge $25, rafles,giveaways and merchandise will be available on the night

Hope to see you all there

Hey Thy!

It's western Sydney, catch a train from Town Hall, Parramatta, Penrith or other major stations to Blacktown station. The RSL is about 2 min from the station

Let me know where you are exactly and I'll give more detailed directions

Sakkuth dates were booked ages ago, besides how would I know that there would be another gig in Sydney on the same night? It still should be good turnout, I hope. I usually book dates way in advance and post them on the net as soon as it's confirmed. I very much doubt Sydney gig will suffer because of my show in Canberra and vise versa but as far as Sydney gigs are concerned I'll be doing it on Sun arvo pretty much from now on to avoid any clashes with other promoters and to give an opportunity to people to see ALL bands playing.

Due to circumstances beyond the band's control Prime Evil were forced to pull out of Sydney leg of Morbid Tales festival and been replaced by Orange black-metallers Eternal Dark who had their debut Sydney gig at Black Apocalypse fest not that long ago and seemed to earn themselves quite a few new fans. The full line up for Morbid Tales Sydney stands as follows

Dungeon
Earth (VIC)
Psycroptic (TAS)
Astriaal (QLD)
Sakkuth (QLD)
Anarazel (VIC)
Hellspawn (VIC)
Headmess
Deaths Boundaries (SA)
Omnium Gatherum (SA)
Raven Black Night (SA)
Abrasion (VIC)
Vaticide
Tyburnjig
Eternal Dark (Orange)
Prime Evil

Sat 19th Apr (East Sat) Blacktown RSL, Blacktown NSW 10AM-1AM Doors open at 9.30AM ALL AGES/Licensed Merch stands, raffles and giveaways will be available on the night. Metal tunes played all day in between bands

Hope to see you all there