Another Clip from my solo album material!

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Hey dudes.. Working hard on this solo album of mine.. I still have to add in the sweet leads for this song, but here's a short clip of what I'm working with:

Moar beefz and shreddzopanomous:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn those 16th palm mutes are crazy. Eagerly awaiting the solo's, because I don't like djenty rhythmic leads like this by themselves :)

Sick stuff dude!

I just feel its a little over edited. Reminds me of bands that cant play there shit and it ends up like this becuase its note by note tracking. I know your a better guitarist than that so maybe try knocking out sections as a whole when tracking. Then maybe tighten up after that and keep some vibe. :)

I know some parts call for crazy editing but find a happy medium.

Thanks Josh! Are you talking about during the slower section? I Hear what you mean there. I think I cut the notes off a bit too late. Other than that I didn't really edit anything.. Just did a bunch of takes to make it sound perfect.

same here, cool ideas, but the mashine gunnish mutes sound very unnatural...
would be cooler if you used it as an effect only in specific parts

So here's a snippet of one of the guitar DI's in the beginning... Nothin fake about it.. Obviously I punched in when I play the heavier part:

Here's the same section with a different master and with some SHREDDIES!!!:

Sounds pretty cool to me! The DI snippet is awesome. Listened to it several times in a row!