Another gear question

Death_Work said:
James, what are you using right know?

I read before that you use a tech21 sansamp psa-1 preamp, are you still using that?
i'm using Cararison guitars with EMG's into Framus amps. here's one of my Cararison Dellingers (pre-EMG installation) and my Framus Cobra halfstack.. awesome stuff!
58240787_l.jpg

woooow! That's like my dream rig .:hotjump:

I'm waiting for this to come in the mail. S540 custom. I hope i get it soon
ibanezs540.jpg

This is my main guitar. caparison custom horus. It's with the guitar tech to change pickups to dimarzio
caparison.jpg

Death_Work said:
woooow! That's like my dream rig .:hotjump:

I'm waiting for this to come in the mail. S540 custom. I hope i get it soon
ibanezs540.jpg

This is my main guitar. caparison custom horus. It's with the guitar tech to change pickups to dimarzio
caparison.jpg

godddd your so lucky!!!! :dopey:

Death_Work said:
cool. I fee lucky too. I bought my caparison of one of the soilwork guitarists cheap. :Spin:

Keep posting pics of your gear people. It is always fun to see other musicians gear :headbang:

Here a re a few of my babies in my studio he he he!! :headbang:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/thevillan/guitars1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/thevillan/guitars2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/thevillan/guitars3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/thevillan/guitars4.jpg

James, that Framus looks mean. :) You gonna snag any of the new "Dillinger II" H-H models? The Caparison site has me drooling... lol

Death_Work: Lucky, lucky, lucky.. :) I really wanna see a cap in person, and the S540LTDs are great. ;)

Adrian: Holy crap. Sweet. o_O

Okay, here's my little rig:
rigpicjan252.jpg

Yeah, I guess I'm a lucky bastard! :wave:
But I had to sell my amp to get it so I don't have one.
But I'm gonna save up to a over the top amp like a framus cobra, mesa mk4 or something like it . Then my guitar rig will be fulfilled. almost anyway.

Adrian that's alot of guitars! Nice too. I like that gibson V. The neck on a flying v is close to my caparison. But the caparison is a little more me.

Here in sweden all american fabrics are so expensive. Dubble the cost and you have the price in sweden. So it takes a while to get what you what.

Death_Work said:
you mean you had EMGs in it and are having them replaced with DiMarzios? i made that mistake in 1998, i'm back with EMGs now.. learned my lesson. nice pics everyone!

:loco:
Adrian that's alot of guitars! Nice too. I like that gibson V. The neck on a flying v is close to my caparison. But the caparison is a little more me.

Yeah I love the V too. It my work horse. But my favorite is the Custom Les Paul. That one is solid and has a sweet tone. Oh damn I love them all!! Need that Caparison to add to the collection.!

James Murphy said:
you mean you had EMGs in it and are having them replaced with DiMarzios? i made that mistake in 1998, i'm back with EMGs now.. learned my lesson. nice pics everyone!

Hehehe, Emg are good for metal. but nothing else. And I play other music too. a melodic rock band is my main band and all I could get of the emg's soundet metal. Nothing wrong about that, if you are playing metal.
When I get my ibanez, probably tommorow :Spin:. I will get familiar with it and then take one of the guitars and put som emg in. I'm about to start writing on a metal projekt. So I not only playing pussy music :Spin:.

Death_Work said:
Hehehe, Emg are good for metal. but nothing else.
not true, not true at all. you probably needed to adjust your amp settings is all... changing the pick-ups was the most extreme and costly solution i can think to what would undoubtedly have been fixed by a simple amp setting adjustment. ah well, good luck. :cool:

Death_Work said:
Yeah, but i've tried. I guess it's about taste and individual sound.

James, how is the framus cobra? I've heard alot of good things about it. Is it a spons?
i love my Cobra, it sounds great. sorry, don't know what a "spons" is.