Another good review

Thanks for posting the review, we'll add it to our "reviews" section.

Alas, I see that no matter what we do or how much we try, we shall never escape the Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride and "borrow from Opeth" remarks in our reviews :erk:

How is it that we got those same comparisons like eight years ago, and we get them now, and yet we sound so drastically different since then? LOL It's gotten so silly now, I can't help but just laugh and shrug it off anymore really.

Oh well, as long as people enjoy what they're hearing that's what matters.

And I'm not trying to sound like I'm not grateful for the good review because I am, seriously. I'll just always have issue with the things I mentioned above, thats all.

H aha ha, I hear where you are coming from, It's still positive, a bit incorrect either way. ND has always had their own sound, and comparing them to such bands, though a compliment, is a bit hasty. A good band always suffers such comparisons, I think because there are simply no bands to compair them too. If the closest band that one can think of is Opeth, well, that's a great start!!!!!

One day, bands will be compaired to ND!

Kudos either way!

\m/

You can say we have similarities to Opeth, I surely don't mind that. But if you say that we copy or borrow from them, that's just incorrect. There was life before Opeth hit the scene, believe it or not. lol I have tremendous respect for that band and everything, really I do. But any similarities we share is not because we're copying or borrowing from them. I think I tend to borrow from some of the same sources as they do, that's all ;)

How is it that we got those same comparisons like eight years ago, and we get them now, and yet we sound so drastically different since then? LOL It's gotten so silly now, I can't help but just laugh and shrug it off anymore really.

One review said my band sounded like The Beatles and Pearl Jam. Take them with a grain of salt. hahah