Another kickass deal from audiomidi.

Can anyone enquire into the quality of these plugins? I have had trouble finding an echo i really love. Also is the valve driver as good as tube limit? Thanks.

Cheers,
George.

Loren - I would contact them and see if you can make a deal to PayPal them an additional 10 dollars and get the entire collection. If they are decent people to deal with I'm sure they will allow you to work something out.

As for the quality - I can only speak about the two Blue Tube plugins I have - the previous "no-brainer" deals for BT Trackbox and BlueVerb DVR 2080 were both worth the investment. I really like the channel strip and use it pretty frequently and while I don't use the reverb quite as often I do like it as far as traditional algorithmic reverbs go - it can get some nice plate type reverbs and it's pretty simple to dial in.

I've been using the fallowing all no-brainer deals:

It's a decent reverb, honestly I feel I have nicer sounding algorithm verbs.
blueverb.jpg

I like this A LOT.
bt_trackbox.png

Both of these are also fantastic:
tnl_nomadbrit.jpg

And the most recent, and also been very happy with:
bt_tle.png

bt_dl3.png

I sort of wish the delay had a couple more on it. But honestly it sounds and looks so good I don't care. Oilcan is kickass, my only complaint with that is there is no sync option. That's never the end of the world but meh.