Another Life teaser

Another Life

Dec 22, 2002
Sweden
www.anotherlife.se
Hello!

You can now listen to a clip from the song Falling Apart on my site.. I have also uploaded a picture of the cover artwork made by Ivan.

Hope you like it. I will make a bigger clip when I have the final mix of all the songs in my hand.. but meanwhile enjoy the Falling Apart clip.

http://www.anotherlife.se

take care

/Andreas - Another Life :headbang:

That sounds great! A lot heavier than I expected, because I only listened to the mellow Another Life songs (Stuff like Time and Standing Pale) but it´s amazing as well :)

The cover artwork also seems to be great, the finished album is definitely something I´m looking forward to hear.

Sounds very promising indeed!

Kom ihåg att skicka upp en promo till radion här så blir det lite "kvalitativ" speltid i etern :)

Eyesore said:
Oooh! Apparently I missed all this shit! This sounds excellent. Can we still get the demos? Please?

the demos are still on the site...just go to the link that andreas put. there in the music menu you'll find the demos.

Man I cant wait for this release!!

All the demos arent all the site, I have all those but I didnt see Tree of existence. This one I do have but I wonder if there are any others

Andreas?

Vertigo said:
Man I cant wait for this release!!

All the demos arent all the site, I have all those but I didnt see Tree of existence. This one I do have but I wonder if there are any others

Andreas?

Hello!

Tree of Existence is history.. maybe I will use it in some other song in the future.

So the two demos on my site are the only once that exists.

/Andreas

Andreas...What about the album?
Is there an exact release date already or do I have to vent my frustration by beating someone up or overdosing on valuum:erk:

paradoxile said:
Andreas...What about the album?
Is there an exact release date already or do I have to vent my frustration by beating someone up or overdosing on valuum:erk:

No there is no release date yet. So I guess you have to do the last thing you wrote haha..

The album is ready by now so now it all depends on how fast VIC Records will release the album.. I will push him *promise*

Dea

Another Life said:
No there is no release date yet. So I guess you have to do the last thing you wrote haha..

The album is ready by now so now it all depends on how fast VIC Records will release the album.. I will push him *promise*

Dea

we'll wait patiently (dammit I wanted to break some legs)