Another n00b

May 2, 2006
Hey my names Cookie Monster. I've been to other metal forums and they either sucked or had no one there so I asked my friend for a good one and he lead me here. Umm.. Im 14 ya Im young I know. My favorite bands are In Flames and Trivium and hopefully this site has posters that actually know what they talk about metal with (and I know there will be) so ya thats basically it.

Cookie_Monster said:
Hey my names Cookie Monster. I've been to other metal forums and they either sucked or had no one there so I asked my friend for a good one and he lead me here. Umm.. Im 14 ya Im young I know. My favorite bands are In Flames and Trivium and hopefully this site has posters that actually know what they talk about metal with (and I know there will be) so ya thats basically it.

Howdy. So what other groups do you like?

Thoth-Amon said:
Howdy. So what other groups do you like?
Umm stuff like Cannibal Corpse, As I lay Dying, GWAR, Lamb of God, Pantera, Megadeth, Hatebreed, and The Black Dahlia Murder.

Ya, plus Finland has better Metal then Sweden, but they do have better hockey but they got lucky in the gold metal game. haha