Another new Myspace tune!

Sorrell

APT Guitarist/vocalist
Jan 3, 2008
Fairfield, CA
www.myspace.com
WARNING! This is a side of my playing that no one here has ever heard. :lol: There may be a good reason for that.

I call this one "Enter the Dragoncaster". It's my instrumental version of a country shuffle tune I wrote a while back. Koelling wrote lyrics for a friend of ours to sing (Annie). In that form it was called "John V".

http://www.myspace.com/stevetheroostersorrell Then click on "Enter the Dragoncaster"

Have fun.

SRS

Damn good tune , I liked it.

I'm mixing Johnny Winter in a couple months , looking forward to it.

Blues Babeeee.

Dude, what style can't you play?!?:headbang:

I know it's supposed to be a country tune, but it also reminded me of some music from a few surf videos that I have. Way bitchin!!

I know the song title refers to your Dragoncaster guitfiddle, but you did use your Variax 700 on that too right?

~B

I like it!

Sorrell, are you a Dixie Dregs fan? I'd love to hear a cover from them!

I like it!

Sorrell, are you a Dixie Dregs fan? I'd love to hear a cover from them!

I'm a huge Morse fan! His playing is WAY out of my league. I'd just embarrass myself trying to cover one of his tunes. He already did it perfectly.

Borrowing part of a line from the late, great Kieth Moon, "I'm still the best Steve Sorrell style guitarist in the room". :headbang: :lol:

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked the tune.

SRS

Dude, what style can't you play?!?:headbang:

:lol: Jazz. Mostly because I HATE jazz. Well, that and I'm not good enough to play music that pretentious. Progressive is close enough.

I know the song title refers to your Dragoncaster guitfiddle, but you did use your Variax 700 on that too right?

Hell yeah dawg! I used the Variax for the 2 acoustic solos in the middle. I used the Macaferi model and the Dobro model. Gawwwd, I love that guitar!!!

SRS