New tune on Myspace!!!

Sorrell

APT Guitarist/vocalist
Jan 3, 2008
Fairfield, CA
www.myspace.com
I just put a new tune up on www.myspace.com/stevetheroostersorrell .

Click on "Opeth Tribute Deliver'Acoustic".

This is my tribute to the greatest metal band EVER!!! It features acoustic guitars, banjo and sitar solos, bongo drums and death metal vocals. :headbang:

This was for my entertainment only! I had to cut 5 minutes out to make it fit on Myspace, but I don't think it ruined it.

I don't think you'll hear any Bon Jovi or Dokken here. :lol: It's not for those who hate metal vocals.

SRS

You did a good job trimming the song down so that it would fit on Myspace. That can be a real beotch sometimes, but the spirit of the song has been preserved.

Nice work!!

~B

You did a good job trimming the song down so that it would fit on Myspace. That can be a real beotch sometimes, but the spirit of the song has been preserved.

Nice work!!

~B

Thanks B. :kickass: After I was done, I realized that I cut out 1 solo (a slide Dobro thing) that I could have left in. Knowing myself, I'll probably go back and replace it. I'm a bit obsessive like that, don'cha know.

SS

You amaze me. How in the world did you do all that without having a really good looking keyboard player guy helping you? LOL. Um, yeah....that was a joke. Seriously, that was great stuff Rooster

You amaze me. How in the world did you do all that without having a really good looking keyboard player guy helping you? LOL. Um, yeah....that was a joke. Seriously, that was great stuff Rooster

Then it would have been Opeth-Tesh! :lol:

Thanks Steve. Strangely, this is what keeps me makin' music. A million sales would be pretty darned neato, but this makes me happy.

SRS

Oh Sorell, it sounds amazing, and just like it!

Being an Opeth fan myself, I approve! It's my new default song

SWEET!!! Thank ya darlin'!!!

I put it up on the Opeth forum, but the moderator stuffed to the back of page 52 on some obscure sub-forum. I guess that's their way of discouraging people from making music. Oh well. I sure as hell had fun making it!

SRS