Another newbie fan and an introduction...

TheBottomEnd

New Metal Member
Recently discovered you guys on a big surf through Youtube. I was completely blown away, like everyone else. Watched for HOURS that first night. The talent simply blows me away. You all ROCK! :headbang: Anyway, I checked out the webpage and found this board and joined in the hopes of finding some more civilized conversation than the Youtube typical "gah, duuu, bluh, baaabaaa, jahhh, BREASTS!". Not that I don't enjoy a good set, but there's just SOOO much more to apprieciate about these gals. The talent, the music, stage presence, Wanda's smile :loco:....

Anyway, my name is Chuck (NO relation to Linda's screenname), I live in south FL, I'm an ex-bass player (quit due my inherent "white-boy" rythym), although I still like to doodle around for relaxation purposes. Spent most of my life doing concert lighting. I'm an apprieciater of all types of music, although you can keep your rap and sounds-like-everything-else pop crap.

Anyway, glad to be aboard, I'll definately keep up in the slim hopes that you gals show up in south Fl someday. Keep on rockin', and UP THE IRONS! :headbang:

Hello Chuck. Same thing here regarding youtube, I dont even read the comments about anything anymore. People go psycho for no reason at all there. I think you'll dig it here, we have some rad discussions and debates like: How to make cocktails, theories behind Fade to Black, Devil crowd-surfing, why my 80's video picks kick ass, and the importance of starting shows on time. So you have indeed come to the right place for civilized conversation sir.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Thanks for stopping in to chit chat! Courntey and Nita are on their way to FL this weekend for the Monsters of Rock Cruise! Not quite a Maidens gig, but a couple of Maidens in FL nonetheless. Cheers and I hope we can get to your neck of the woods sometime soon!