Another Noob

GhostOfBodom

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2006
Beneath The Howling Stars
kevan.org
Hello, im from the UK and i like listening to Hip-Hop and Garage,

F**k off, Cradle Of Filth Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Lamb Of God, Necrophagist, Decapitated, Chimaira, The usual as long as its heavy, i dont care what anyone says Dani Filth is a legend:worship:

anyway thats me.

Welcome to the forums. Every single one of your bands I love to death (espicially In Flames aka my favorite band and Opeth my 2nd). The only band I have a problem with is Cannibal Corpse. I listened to them once so far and their vocals drived me nuts. Sounds like a pig or something but anyways I will try them again at some other later point since it seems you like them.

Edit: I just listened to something off the Kill album. I actually really liked it so I might have to start listening to them a bit more.

Blue_Jay said:
It's because Bodom is an amazing band? Their vocals, guitars, and keyboards kick serious ass. Lately there has not been a single day where I not listen to them which I can't say for every other band.
Bodom bores the shit out of me. It's cheesy power metal with screamo vocals and Yngwie inspired guitar wank fests. But hey... to each his own.

bodom isnt bad, but its not like they are the best thing ever. there are much better out there.

anyway, welcome!

Mike is cool! He actually made a thread about Slipknot and had a decent view, and was fair about stuff.

I quite like Bodom and In Flames myself. Did you like Are You Dead Yet much?

Bodom bores the shit out of me. It's cheesy power metal with screamo vocals and Yngwie inspired guitar wank fests. But hey... to each his own.

I might jsut have to give Bodom a try then, I lile that kind of music LOL

NeverEarth X said:

I might jsut have to give Bodom a try then, I lile that kind of music LOL
:lol:

Bodom doesent have screamo vocals. IT dies Today has screamo vocals. Plus its uite obvious of what they are doing on this board. um has the official bodom forum.