Another one!

Keyy

InSaNiTy'S CrEsCeNdO
Hi people!
I'm Dany, from Italy, but right now i'm an exchange student in Minnesota, where there's nothing but trees and lakes, but well, whatever!
I've actually never liked forums, because i freak out when people get really annoying thinking they're God, and i'm nobody to tell them to shut up, so I just end up quitting writing. But that was sometime ago, so let's try again, you'll never know!
So yeah, there's not much to know...I like music, art, languages, singing, self expression, self challanges, irony, and loughing about all the things that i hate and end up doing.
I'm not really focused on only one kind of metal, i may like every kind of music as soon as it gives me something. I prefer melodic stuff, but as i said i shift a lot. Uh, and i suck in spelling.
And that's about it i guess, so be friendly to me and make me love this forum!
Have a nice day everybody! ^^
Dany

Thanks for the welcomes ^^
Latley for the most i've been into Dark Tranquillity, Tool, The Birthday Massacre, Glassjaw, Children Of Bodom, Apocalyptica, Bjork, Placebo and In Flames...different stuff as you see! But my computer and cdplayer have been dead forever,so i'm not really updated. About you Danallica?

Uh i didn't see it! I like Opeth a lot, even though i've actually never listened to any album, but i've seen them with DT, and i loved them, they were so much fun. About Lamb of God, i guess they are to "loud" for me, but i don't remember well what they play. What's about those bands that you like?

I used to sing in a band, doing nightwish covers stuff,but the people in there aren't great (as i'm not either), so in semptember i'll take opera singing classes, and then work on a melodic death metal with opera singing band. It may sound like it sucks, but that's what i like,and i'm gonna do ^^