another pesky Question from Aus, - Wages of sin

Stu

www.paindivision.com
Aug 22, 2001
Sydney Australia
www.20grams.com
Hey Andy..

I just got back from some dates we did supporting edguy and in the bus we had some interesting debates goin on about the arch enemy , wages of sin CD,
We are all sitting agreeing how fkn awesome it sounds but need to ask about the triggers used ( if any) and the mic techniques for the guitar tone, Are you able to shed some light on what was used at all? - if this is top secret you can private message me, haha Dunno.

And fkn awesome news about Wacken! - sabbat rule.

take care
stu

Yeah but I'm not at Wacken!!
Anyway wages of sin, gtrs I didn't track, but they used an Engl and a 5150, two tracks of both, kick is fusion from a D4, snare is a mix of original and 16 from D4 and toms are natural.
Fozzy, Bang Your Head Festival, Balingen June 28th, thats all you need to know.

what!!! U aint doin it??? Well its gonna suck!, hahaah sorry dude, (pissing in pocket time again) - but you were the best thing about the whole deal - anyways.

Fozzy will rock! Long live fozzy.

Thanks for the info -

Oh yeah - if your ever interested in a metal tour down here, let us know - priest and edguy can't be wrong! -

Funnily enough the wrestling thing here is totally huge, we have has discussions with the australian federation here to combine metal and wrestling - fozzy could headline.......nudge nudge.

The whole fozzy thing has to fit around Chris's schedule, which is pretty damn busy as you can expect. We're actually supporting Nickleback and Jerry Cantrell next month also....Chris keeps calling us the Blues Brothers of Heavy Metal, which is a good way of looking at it I guess, paying tribute to some of our fav songs and having a bit of a laugh.