Another question about original pressings

shark22

RuffRyda
Oct 18, 2004
I know that the original first three candle light Euro releases are long out of print. How long were they printed before they became unavalable and the re-issues were made. For example, morningrise was released in Europe in 1996, so once the pressings were all sold was it like no longer available after 1996? I also heard the originals had a sticker on them also is this true? Thanks.

shark22 said:
I know that the original first three candle light Euro releases are long out of print. How long were they printed before they became unavalable and the re-issues were made. For example, morningrise was released in Europe in 1996, so once the pressings were all sold was it like no longer available after 1996? I also heard the originals had a sticker on them also is this true? Thanks.

The Orchid didn't have a sticker on it. Morningrise had one, it said something about progressive extreme metal or something. I can't remember anymore since it's about 8 years, that I saw the sticker last time, before I crashed the jewelcase, had to replace the plastics and the sticker was gone. My Arms has a sticker too, it has this Opeth logo (not the new one) and and the records name.