Another question

I was about to suggest Shirty Something, their the best for their price that I've come across, T-Shirt printing is definitely the best example of you get what you pay for though, every cheap shirt I've seen has been shit and the only time you see a decent quality print is when someone's bothered to pay that extra bit.

Just a suggestion though, if you want to cut down on the price, try reducing your design to 3 colours, or even 1 or 2, the less colours the cheaper usually, and 3 colours is plenty to produce an interesting design, in fact I've always preferred a well designed simple and eye catching shirt to something which just has a big colourful picture on it, then again, that's just me.

I just typed all that to basically say "What Ol said.", I'm useful me.

We're only looking to get 50 done at first, in three different sizes (midget, muscular and fat bastard sizes - Small, Medium and Large to commonfolk) as a test batch. If they sell relatively well then we'll probably get another 50 - 100 done after that.

Shirty Something, brilliant name aha.

I tend to buy large shirts because they're loose, but medium is my size really :lol:

We're going to have a vote on the shirts one we get the new logo done by the almighty Gaskinator. Then we'll have a vote on the new logo, the original logo and the album cover. Greg doesn't like the idea of having the album cover on a shirt, I really don't see why. Maybe its just because he gets touched by nasty men...

Dont get them printed by the Hell Shirt people. Hell shirts were a bit naff quality really, cant take too many washes. Guys who did the HOD and Covet Chaos shirts are VERY cheap and white on black is really cool! They do full colour too.