another song idea,just me jamming,please comment thx

The Blues Rock track is the new one? Cool stuff. I could imagine Kid Rock singing over that. Knowing you're a fan of his this is hopefully a good thing for you to hear??!! Good stuff.

The Blues Rock track is the new one? Cool stuff. I could imagine Kid Rock singing over that. Knowing you're a fan of his this is hopefully a good thing for you to hear??!! Good stuff.

thats a good summary,i can now hear the kid rock influence,that def isnt a bad thing lol,ill post more soon.

cool, as soon as you have the song finished, I can do some drum tracks and send it over so we can make an international record! :hotjump:

cool, as soon as you have the song finished, I can do some drum tracks and send it over so we can make an international record! :hotjump:

i did have a band going but the main guy with studio and all recording gear split with his missus so its on hold for now,we had some good stuff going on and were starting to lay stuff down,if u serious johnnie that would be cool:Spin:

and i could sing the vocals

Be careful Thrashard because once you do this everyone is going to say it would have sounded so much better if John Bush was singing instead of you. So you better mentally get prepared for that kind of abuse.

John Bush should be the singer of every band to make them better. I don't know how all the millions of bands in the world never figured that out :lol:

I can see it already "John Bush > Thrashard" and then "Joey should have sang instead of Thrashard"

You have a lot to live up to my friend!

Be careful Thrashard because once you do this everyone is going to say it would have sounded so much better if John Bush was singing instead of you. So you better mentally get prepared for that kind of abuse.

John Bush should be the singer of every band to make them better. I don't know how all the millions of bands in the world never figured that out :lol:

I can see it already "John Bush > Thrashard" and then "Joey should have sang instead of Thrashard"

You have a lot to live up to my friend!

How many times can a retarded goldfish spin the same shitty try-hard comedy act do we think? Amazing how much mileage it gets....

i did have a band going but the main guy with studio and all recording gear split with his missus so its on hold for now,we had some good stuff going on and were starting to lay stuff down,if u serious johnnie that would be cool:Spin:

Yeah no problem, it could be fun :popcorn: