Deathcore Song, what do you think of the mix?

Getting the Midi-File out of an .gp5 file is really easy!
Download Tuxguitar (free Tab programm), then open the guitarpro (gp5) file.
After that you have to click on "data" (top left corner).
Then Export --> Midi-File. There you are ! :p
Hope I could help. :loco:

-TheJoker

I know, I realized that after I uploaded it. Logan gave me the MIDI and I made sure it goes with the recorded stuff (had to edit it a little because I made a few slight changes when I recorded). New RAR is coming up, just waiting for it to be uploaded to Dropbox, so 5 minutes or so.

No offense taken, I only edited the first breakdown and maybe 1-2 other riffs and left the rest how it was. Sounded fine to me in the one I posted originally.

And if you mean they were edited wrong, causing your to be out of sync at the end, it's not true. I had to shift over a sixteenth note at a little past halfway, and the gp drums in the first thing I posted didn't compensate.

And if you mean they were edited wrong, causing your to be out of sync at the end, it's not true. I had to shift over a sixteenth note at a little past halfway, and the gp drums in the first thing I posted didn't compensate.

Alright man, so ill check out the new files and post a mix when im done. haha
:D

hopefully they'll lineup

shit, drums are off at the very end in this too... I must have problems, but you should be able to just move it over a quarter note where it gets out of sync