Something to Mix/Reamp for you (Deathcore)

maroon_hate

Jan 19, 2009
Holy macaroni! That guitarist might as well just record everything again and practice some more. The playing is very sloppy and 4 tracks combined sounds just like total chaos. Listening to the drums and guitar the guitarpart is out of time a lot. And the fast picking parts sounds like as if the guitar was hit pretty soft (not to mention it is not tight) i cant really dial in a tone where the notes are heard nice and tight. Even when i'm gaining less than i want.

I shall try to make a new basstrack too.

(I'm hoping you're not the one who played it ;) I certainly don't want to offend anybody here)

Holy macaroni! That guitarist might as well just record everything again and practice some more. The playing is very sloppy and 4 tracks combined sounds just like total chaos. Listening to the drums and guitar the guitarpart is out of time a lot. And the fast picking parts sounds like as if the guitar was hit pretty soft (not to mention it is not tight) i cant really dial in a tone where the notes are heard nice and tight. Even when i'm gaining less than i want.

+1

There really isnt much to say thats positive (no offense) Also it sounds like you just took the Entombment Of A Machine drums and made it boring. Sorry, but the guitarist needs to play tighter. Keep it metulz! :headbang:

Oh and i dont think the riffs are bad or anything, dont think im just shitting in your pool

I couldn't do any better, but make the playing a bit tighter, it sounds like the tracks are...separate, if you get my meaning.
But then again, it IS deathcore :p

One of the riffs is a straight rip off of Entombment of a machine, please change that. Its so noticeable and such a turn away.

Howdy do, I just finished a quick mix of your song. It is really no improvment in what you already did, since I don't know poop about mixing.

I think your mix tone wise sounds pretty cool. You just need to work on getting guitar takes tighter. Keep at it bro.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xzhutdnzzt1