Latest Mix - Haven't posted in loonnnng time.

Stop posting the negatives before anyone's even had a chance to listen. Guitars sound just a tad under-gained and out tune in the octave riff section. You've got a really cool song on the go. Give your vocals a bit more distortion for a boost. But seriously man, next time...just post 'Check my new mix' if you post all the negatives then people aren't going to respond because they'll assume you probably know what you're doing and what you have to improve upon.

Stop posting the negatives before anyone's even had a chance to listen. Guitars sound just a tad under-gained and out tune in the octave riff section. You've got a really cool song on the go. Give your vocals a bit more distortion for a boost. But seriously man, next time...just post 'Check my new mix' if you post all the negatives then people aren't going to respond because they'll assume you probably know what you're doing and what you have to improve upon.

Haha thanks. yeah, I took them down. I posted them cause I didn't want to come off as a n00b. :loco:

Thanks.

Btw, try loading the s-preshigh impulse by catharsis through an impulse loader like kefir. Disable the cab sim inside your pod and run that through it and experiment with the sound, i think that cabinet response is more the sound your after...the tone in your recording is slightly muddy.

Btw, try loading the s-preshigh impulse by catharsis through an impulse loader like kefir. Disable the cab sim inside your pod and run that through it and experiment with the sound, i think that cabinet response is more the sound your after...the tone in your recording is slightly muddy.

Cool, thanks. I can give that a go.