Another tour question

Diamond Dave

Sheep in Kiss makeup
Apr 18, 2001
Bristol, England
didave.tripod.com
I was talking with someone on New Years Eve and she asked me if I knew when Anathema were touring again. Considering the band had just finished the tour a couple of weeks earlier, I said not for a while, I'd expect.

Anyway, does anybody (ie Mega) know if the band are going to do any more live shows or long term touring plans (maybe some festival dates in the summer or similar).

Originally posted by Diamond Dave
I was talking with someone on New Years Eve and she asked me if I knew when Anathema were touring again. Considering the band had just finished the tour a couple of weeks earlier, I said not for a while, I'd expect.

Anyway, does anybody (ie Mega) know if the band are going to do any more live shows or long term touring plans (maybe some festival dates in the summer or similar).

I have absolutely no idea about their touring plans as I haven't heard anything from the band for months but as soon as I get any planys/dates, I will let you guys know.

I asked Les Smith when they played in Copenhagen if they would come around sweden and he said that they might be coming around Jan-Feb if everything goes well, and they havnt toured eastern europe yet were they seem to be very popular.

Originally posted by Diamond Dave

Jamie told me something about a tour in Poland in February/March :)