Another upcoming gig in Moscow

..............December Symphony of Say Tongue.................

:OMG:
Да что ж это делается, брадцыэ? Оуа??

Holy shi..... That story from your bio.... About Borgir's songs in your compilations...... The joke remains actual..... o_O

Лютые идиоты.... (

LOL!!! LOL!!!!! LOL!!! SOS!!!

Дигциё надо развивадь, видимо)))

Listening, but not hear, watching - but don`t see anything!! AAAAAhhh!!! Absolute, incredible, fantastic. awesome idiocy! Hahahahahahahaa!!!!
But what for the cover? This time they catched it right.

"The sound of silence" by Simon and Garfunkel was really written about you :)

Да просто все эти ситуации наглядно иллюстрируют тот факт, что уровень среднестатистического "потребителя митола" в нашей стране остаётся неизменно низким.... Стадо идиотов.... December так december..... Кавер так кавер..... А уточнить что-то, посмотреть на сайте команды, на форуме, перед тем как писать рецензии?.... Жуть....
PS Пардон за великий и могучий... ( Просто зло взяло....

:OMG:
Ahahaha :lol:
These cover-stories are mighty masterpiece of human mind. Really)) Katatonia, Opeth, My Dying Bride - what's the difference, they're all swedes?!
(Who cares that My Dying Bride aren't :))

This time they catched it right.

You should take it as an unbelievable progress :lol:

"The sound of silence" by Simon and Garfunkel was really written about you

That's a great song indeed. Maybe you guys should cover THIS next time?))

December Symphony

Wait-wait-wait. I'm starting to understand it. Look, seven - seventh month is July, July is a song of Katatonia. So true russian song should be about December. Uh?

Дигциё надо развивадь, видимо)))

Надо признать, что в этом клубе звук довольно кашный, особенно у сцены. Хорошо, что хоть на сцене он более-менее терпимый
Я вот тоже еле понимал, слова между песнями)

Btw, I've involved a new member to join the forum. So it's just a matter of time :)

YES!!!!! Yees! Glad to report - now we`re Opeth that plays black metal!!! Of course, the melodies not so cool and tooo boring.
http://www.darkside.ru/report/4049/gallery/
I like this site!! It`s becoming the most funny place to read reports! Just imagine Mike screaming: "Left are the Kings Of the Carnival creation.."
Good pics though. Because they made by the other man. thanx, Mendor!

Omin! What do you want?? I was really pleased by those reviews. The most important thing that we've played that gig professionally. That's what everyone said. The most important thing for me. They didn't like our songs and not the way we've played:)))))
The kings of the evening were HB.

>>>RAM>>>, where are you from?

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

As to Hieronymus Bosch - they claimed to be melodic death metal but I can hardly hear melodic death metal tunes in their stuff.
As for me, they claimed to be "techno progressive death metal" and I can easily hear it. (P.S. "Equivoke" is much "weaker" than "Artificial Emotions").

It's SO FUN about this confuses with songs :)
F***, "Nowhere" is one of my fave songs... Unbelievable!