Another WD interview...

I didn't know WD had diabetes...all the more reason to drop alcohol.

haha...it sounded like he was gonna give Van a talking-to at the end of the article

unknown said:
I didn't know WD had diabetes...all the more reason to drop alcohol.

haha...it sounded like he was gonna give Van a talking-to at the end of the article

Damn, we came so horribly close to losing one of the greatest singers in metal...glad he's feeling better and back at the top of his game!

When you guys come to Chicago...rice cakes on me, Warrel! :tickled::tickled:

Who's Shadow Messiah? I haven't heard about this. Does anyone know about this question?

Abrasive Rock: Have you heard Shadow Messiah, and if so, what do you think of it?

Warrel Dane: Shadow Messiah? I'd rather not comment on that, because I know where you're going.

michaelmonroesxsw1.jpg

Goldie Hawn on crack hahaha

yeah glam is back, its huge in indy downtown sydney at the moment, the japs are buying big units.. of it...

...wow sounds like the same thing happened to WD that happened to my dad...
seriously...ten years ago the very same thing happened to my father...
im glad WD pulled out of that so well..

thats a great interview and i cant wait for Gigantour! :D

Maharet said:
...wow sounds like the same thing happened to WD that happened to my dad...
seriously...ten years ago the very same thing happened to my father...
im glad WD pulled out of that so well..

Me too. :)

Dinonet said:
Who's Shadow Messiah? I haven't heard about this. Does anyone know about this question?

Abrasive Rock: Have you heard Shadow Messiah, and if so, what do you think of it?

Warrel Dane: Shadow Messiah? I'd rather not comment on that, because I know where you're going.

yeah i was wondering that too. i tried looking them up on metalarchives and google...nothing.

Dinonet said:

I think he means Shatter Messiah. :lol:

And I think the guy Warrel was going to do the side project with was gonna be Curran Murphy. 70% sure though.

GroundXero3k said:
I think he means Shatter Messiah. :lol:

And I think the guy Warrel was going to do the side project with was gonna be Curran Murphy. 70% sure though.

Nope. It was Tracy who owns Studio 7. WD even says that.

Hey everyone. Glad you all liked the interview. I know how you Nevermore fans can be when the interviews suck. :D It also helps that I have been into the band since they were unsigned. Anyways, there is also an interview with Jeff posted.

http://www.abrasiverock.com/interviews/Nevermore07-12-05.php

I have a review of the new cd at http://www.abrasiverock.com/cdreviews/05/07/Nevermore.php

Shatter Messiah is a band with Curran Murphy. Warrel Dane was talking about a band that never formed when he was talking about Tracy from the club Studio 7. That band was going to be called This Godless Endevor. Hope that clears some things up.

lillitu_to_lazy_to_login said:
Nope. It was Tracy who owns Studio 7. WD even says that.

I didn't read that far for some reason.

I'm an idiot. :lol:

abrasiverock said:
Hey everyone. Glad you all liked the interview. I know how you Nevermore fans can be when the interviews suck. :D It also helps that I have been into the band since they were unsigned. Anyways, there is also an interview with Jeff posted.

http://www.abrasiverock.com/interviews/Nevermore07-12-05.php

I have a review of the new cd at http://www.abrasiverock.com/cdreviews/05/07/Nevermore.php

Shatter Messiah is a band with Curran Murphy. Warrel Dane was talking about a band that never formed when he was talking about Tracy from the club Studio 7. That band was going to be called This Godless Endevor. Hope that clears some things up.

Thanks for the info, Mark -- you rock! :D