Anouncing the Launch of ZEPHYRBLOG!

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
This message is to inform all my friends, relatives, schoolmates, and fellow metalheads that I have created a personal web blog that will function both as a journal to share my life, and also a site for exposure and review of the latest in the underground metal scene, including album reviews, interviews, and breaking news.

Please bookmark this link. To subscribe to the RSS feed, inquire within: http://zephyrusblog.wordpress.com/

I will be updating this blog frequently in the coming months so be sure to keep pace and check out what I have to offer, whether you desire a view into my life at school or you are a fellow enthusiast of my preferred musical styles.

Please give my site a look, even if it’s just once, and encourage me with your comments and suggestions. Thanks!

That about sums it up (message I sent out to everybody). I appreciate all your input. I put a good deal of effort into this and I plan to continue that for as long as I'm supported.

n1232460105_30237049_5301.jpg

http://zephyrusblog.wordpress.com/

I have a blog too, but I guess it's not really too cool :C
Just for myself and a few friends.

Nice blog though, I'll bookmark it :3

Also apparently you live in Maine? I should be coming to Portland next Winter.

I must say Zep, your description of Maine is very intrueging. I wonder if it's how I picture it. I picture it as night time and there some snowy mountains to the side and you're in a little village with Chinese restaraunts that light up nicely and the atmosphere is very cozy.

Do you reccomend I go to Maine when I'm in New York this year? Is there stuff to see there?

Maine is the closest that this hemisphere gets to Norway in terms of natural beauty. Hills of snow-dusted evergreen forests descend down rocky cliffs into the turbid North Atlantic.

You shall have to show me around the place.
I was planning to just hit Portland and do fuck all there, never really thought Maine was a place to have nice nature.

Also Dte, when are you planning to visit New York? See, I'm hoping to fly out to NYC, stay a few nights and then head up to maine.

Late May, Candlemass is playing a show sometime around the 20th which is also a friend of mines birthday who lives up there. Near the end of next year I'll probably be moving to New Jersey though. I'd love to meet ya Isjungfrun, if not I'm hoping to go to Europe in 2009.

Oh, can't make it for May sadly, but if you're moving to New Jersey, then it's not too far to travel to see you anyway :3
Also if you do come to Europe, stop buy in UK for a short time, I'll drive you around the UK and show you awesome places, it'd give me an excuse to have a vacation too :p

Attention all Borknagar fans, I just posted a review for a band I think you'll all really like. They sound a lot like Borknagar, especially in the vocal department (Mr. V-style). They're from Maine and they're called Shadar Logoth. The review is here on my blog and up at Metal-Archives. I've included links to samples of the band's music. Please check it out.

http://zephyrusblog.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/review-for-shadar-logoth-demo-2006/

Attention all Borknagar fans, I just posted a review for a band I think you'll all really like. They sound a lot like Borknagar, especially in the vocal department (Mr. V-style). They're from Maine and they're called Shadar Logoth. The review is here on my blog and up at Metal-Archives. I've included links to samples of the band's music. Please check it out.

http://zephyrusblog.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/review-for-shadar-logoth-demo-2006/

I love that band simply because their name is from The Wheel of Time. <3

Or you could just write the last book yourself. That's what people did in China while they were waiting for the last Harry Potter book! There were hundreds of knock-offs all over the country. HARRY POTTER AND THE CHINESE EMPIRE! HARRY POTTER AND THE ROOSTER! HARRY POTTER GOES TO THE FISH MARKET!

Notes and details for the final book are around, his wife and son said they're going to finish writing it for him since they already know the story. So keep reading! <3
I only just finished the first book to be honest, I've been too busy to read the 2nd, also been busy reading Billy Connelly's Biography <3