Anselmo or Bush?

How can you even compare them both? Anselmo was great on the first two Pantera Albums (well actually 3 if you count Power Metal) but after that he lost himself in blunt screaming...

Bush is an average singer with a very distinct voice that is very well suited to the style of Amored Saint, but I think he still has waht it takes to sing the stuff he recorded in 1985....

Anselmo.
Listen to Suicide Note Pt I, from TGSTK or the Down records... gee...
I like the tone of his voice better.

But JB is by far a better person. ;o)
He has his feet on the ground.
Anselmo is deranged.

he did not lose his voice after VDOP he just lost his style of singing..he adapted a new style and along with monstro i think it sounds better

IMO the Pantera live album sucks, he just barely manages to squeeze out the notes, but that of course is my opinion.

I really like the "first" two albums though and the FBD album was also cool in parts.....

Overall I would think I'd say I'd like Bush better, but that doesn;t go for those first PanterA records (CFH and VDOP) there I like Anselmo better....

Yeah phil rocked on Power metal CFH and vulgar the rest he was just a studio singer who was good in the studio but was horrible live. IMO

i think they have a similar kind of history as both used to have that real kind of ballsy screaming and some high end falsetto notes in their earlier years. However both lost it but Anselmo wins for me as he has the agression factor more than bush.

phil has/did have a awesome voice although bush's delivery on wcfya was close to or as good as anselmos,have to go with phil,he sings his balls off and can sing great in any style,bush has a basic 1 tone voice.

Both are awesome. Both sound as if they have gargled motor oil before singing :headbang:

Bush is a better vocalist in my opinion, more versitile. But anselmo can scream like no other, the extended scream at the beginning of the breakdown section of "strength beyond strength" is fucking brutal :headbang:

In sumation, Bush :headbang: