best buy concert

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
just watched it all,just like anselmo says,listen to that throat,great props from phil and also from me because joey fucking owned bush on only,that band is on fucking fire at the moment,thankyou anthrax,most people me included rip on u guys but i gotta give credit where credit is due,cmon down to australia b4 xmass please!!!

just watched it all,just like anselmo says,listen to that throat,great props from phil and also from me because joey fucking owned bush on only,that band is on fucking fire at the moment,thankyou anthrax,most people me included rip on u guys but i gotta give credit where credit is due,cmon down to australia b4 xmass please!!!

I didn't see Only. I saw the first 3/4 of that show but Joey sounded pretty terrible in most of what I saw. Maybe by then his voice warmed up or something magical?

I didn't see Only. I saw the first 3/4 of that show but Joey sounded pretty terrible in most of what I saw. Maybe by then his voice warmed up or something magical?

He did great the first few songs, but then missed a few high notes here and there later on. I thought it was great over all. :headbang: