Ultimate-Best-Greatest Anthrax Song of all

well id say the first 2 tracks of ATL are the real anthems but my ultimate favourite is ......woahohh armed and dangerous!!!!! the fuckin rush from that song is unbeleivable one of joeys best vocal performances ever i think.

I'm not such a big John fan but i always thought anyplace but here or only were fucking great tracks!

Either Time or Caught in a Mosh. Or Efilnikufesin. Or Be All, End All. Ugh.

Fuck it, I'll go with Time.

blood......persistance of time
starting up a posse ....attack of the killer b's
and the greatest of all

I'M THE MAN......I'M THE MAN

STRIKE MY LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY VOTE IS FOR ALL ANTRHAX SONGS ...THEY ARE ALL GREAT IN SOME WAY
i can tell you that each song has a deeply personal meaning for me.......i can relate to every song on every album from SPREDING THE DISEASE thru STOMP 442......so i say all their songs are great in some way!!!!

From each album:

Fistful of Metal: Deathrider

Spreading the Disease: AIR

Among the Living: Caught in a Mosh

State of Euphoria: Be all, End all

Persistance of Time: In My World

Sound of White Noise: Potters Field

We've come for you all: What Doesn't Die

The Greater of Two Evils: Panic

Those are the only Anthrax albums I own :D and of those I would say Caught in a mosh is the ultimate Anthrax song.

I'm sorry.

I really want to play, but I can't. I just can't pick a favorite of over 100 songs.

Damn, it's just too hard

My fav would be "In My World". I wish it would have made it on to TGO2E. Scott originally had it listed as the final cut.

Frankieebotz said:
My fav would be "In My World". I wish it would have made it on to TGO2E. Scott originally had it listed as the final cut.
It was on TGOTE, but only if you imported the Nuclear Blast version with the bonus disc. Gave me a good excuse not to buy from Sanctuary (although not buying from Sanctuary is already a good excuse)