Ultimate-Best-Greatest Anthrax Song of all

errr......

Fueled!

Well, that's the song that I thought of first. Just been listening to Volume 8 while i decorated my new practice room (I even soundproofed it to keep the neighbours happy) and I can't get Toast to the Extras out of my head.

Rich

Frankieebotz said:
My fav would be "In My World". I wish it would have made it on to TGO2E. Scott originally had it listed as the final cut.

It´s there. Us Europeans are lucky :)

"In My World" is my favourite with "Be All, End All" coming very close (unfortunately the remakes of both songs belonged at least in my opinion to TGOTE´s weak points).

I think a lot of ppl misunderstood my original question.

Its not what is your favourite Anthrax song - its whats the ULTIMATE ANTHRAX Song that the band will be remembered for by their peers, fans, media, etc...

Thats why I said ATL (with Caught in a Mosh probably 2nd).

aliasp said:
I think a lot of ppl misunderstood my original question.

Its not what is your favourite Anthrax song - its whats the ULTIMATE ANTHRAX Song that the band will be remembered for by their peers, fans, media, etc...

Thats why I said ATL (with Caught in a Mosh probably 2nd).

OH!!! DUH!!! :err: :guh: :rolleyes: :eek: :dopey: :loco:

Caught in a Mosh or Madhouse. :headbang:

Caught in a mosh for the punky riff, I go nuts when I hear it. The only other song to have that effect on me live is when I see the Damned play 'neatneatneat'. You guys on here would love the damned, they are just a punkier motorhead. Captain Sensible was asked to join motorhead by Lemmy.