Anthrax 10/23/03

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
yes ladies and gents, thrax will be playing in jax(onville) so do not kick back and relax but rather take off your slacks and PIT. J-ACTIONVILLE NORTH CACKILACKY oooooooooooooooooh yeah, im going with the ULTIMATE METAL LOVES LONE JUSTICE poster and on the back ANTHRAX LOVES LONE JUSTICE. and i will have something to make them knwo my name is chuck, and if john says "this song goes out to my man chuck" then frank hits the riff, i will be yelling and screaming at frank, YES!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! and then i will own that pit, and OWN IT HARD I SHALL. all 6' 2" 270lbs will be METAL THRASHING MAD out there. LONE on the right arm JUSTICE on the left, im supporting the lj cause for the forum, and because it is a MOST excllent oldschool song off of my favorite cd, STD. i hope to god i get lone justice, i mean, it would just be so fufilling, then they could sign my WCFYA insert and i could have it hanging beside my DBX and Superjoint ritual signed inserts, man i love metal, some of the truest people out there that care about there fans.

ALL HAIL ONE OF THE GODS OF METAL, ANTHRAX, AS THEY DESCEND UPON JACKSONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

then they could sign my WCFYA insert and i could have it hanging beside my DBX and Superjoint ritual signed inserts, man i love metal, some of the truest people out there that care about there fans.

wow, was i wrong, the band didnt even come out to sign jack shit, they just rolled on the bus, the crowd gave a great show and everyone was pitting and singing and yelling, but no autographs or talks, it really pissed me off

but anyway, i took my lone justice poster, and john saw it and laughed at the begining, and i kept yelling it, and then he was like, this song, goes out to this guy right here, ive only sung this song twice, its lone justice!! and it was awesome, i was right up front singing the whole thing, really great, show owned, but the no signing thing really got to me.